Cannabidiol (CBD) is the active component found in hemp that is rapidly becoming one of the biggest trends in the health and wellness industry. Why?
CBD has a wide range of possible benefits and there is mounting scientific data that show little to no side effects.
CBD and CBD in hemp products has been purported to……
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar regulation or to be used as part of your diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Support optimal cardiovascular health or function
- Help with joint discomfort or stiffness associated with overuse or over-exertion or helps support cartilage and joint function
- Help with weight loss or helps support keeping a healthy weight long term
- Support healthy skin or maintains healthy skin
- Has Antioxidant properties that
helpsneutralize free radicals, which, in turn, reduces the incidence of cellular degeneration or promotes optimal cellular health and functionality
- Support optimal immune function or helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy lung and respiratory function
- Support optimal digestive Function and healthy digestion
- Supports healthy energy levels and helps to overcome low very low energy
- Helps with occasional sleeplessness and promotes and supports sound sleep
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels and helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Promote or maintain a normal or stable mood
- Promotes or maintains normal heart function
- Helps promote and maintain healthy immune functions
- And more!
WORRIED ABOUT A HIGH?
Don’t be. CBD is not psychoactive which has usually been associated with marijuana products high in Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). In other words, CBD isn’t marijuana. and it can not make you high.
Disclaimer: The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice. The Hemp Challenge seeks and compiles content and information from a wide variety of sources for use by our readers’ members and customers. The statements made pertaining to any products, items, or substances were not assessed by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The efficacy of such items is not substantiated by FDA-approved analysis. These items, products, or goods are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any type of disease or health issue. The material presented on this page is not meant as a replacement for information and facts coming from health care providers. It is also not suggested as a substitute for information and facts coming from medical specialists. Before utilizing any type of product or service, you should consult your medical doctor and, additionally, ask about the risk of complications or interactions.